Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Traditions

Since the holidays are here, I started thinking about family traditions. Of course there are birthdays throughout the year, and some family get togethers on Patrick's side of the family. My side does not really get together. I am not really sure if we have traditions really, but I can think of just a few things we do each year:

January: ?
February: Destin's birthday
March: ?
April: Easter egg hunt, Birthdays
May: ?
June: ?
July: Arwen's birthday (next year) & other birthdays (Patricks & mine too!)
August: ?
September: We always go to the Fall festivals
October: Pick out/carve pumpkins, Watch Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin, go trick or treating (we started that this year) for Halloween
November: Eat turkey, Watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, Put up Christmas decorations
December: Watch Charlie Brown's Christmas, Go see the lights at Christmas in the Park, Visit Santa at Bass Pro

So what are your traditions? It seems to me that as a family of four...we need to start our own! We just don't have that many, and I would love to start some new ones ~ especially as our girls get older :)

No comments:

Post a Comment