Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 5 ~ 8: What's for dinner?

I totally forgot about posting my "What's for dinner?" post for the past 3 weeks...so I thought I would try to remember what we had...Fried chicken, Lasagna, Spaghetti, Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos, Pizza Hut, Thanksgiving lunch (at Gma Tammie's house), Chicken Parmesian, Fettucine, Ravioli, Totellini (we have a lot of Italian food), Burgers, and more! I can't remember everything!

Week 8's Menu:
S: Crescent Dogs with cheese, fries & ?


M: Homemade Manicotti, Garlic bread & salad

T: Bear Creek Potato Soup (just add water & shredded cheese) & BLTs - this was so yummy!

W: Pork chops, cheesy potatoes, & cheesy peas

T: Steak & ?

F: Porkloin, stuffing & corn

S: Frozen Pizza

S: Grillers & 2x baked potato

M: Mac Grill's Alfredo Noodles & Chicken

So, what's for dinner at your house? What's for lunch & dessert too? I made mini cheesecakes last week for Thanksgiving and this week I made yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment