Saturday, February 12, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 16

We really didn't get that much as far as freebies goes this week..I am happy to say that our taxes are done & we are just waiting for the 14th to e-file with our CPA. So yay! Check out this week's mail call below:

2/7
beneful dog sample from walmart

2/8
nature made chewable vitamin d sample of 4 & $1 off coupon

2/9
simple & delicious magazine (my second free issue)

2/10
P & G Sampler Pack ~ Prilosec OTC samples (2), Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 (for men), & $1.00 off coupon for Cheer.

2/11
USA Gold $1.00 off coupon (I don't smoke! :P But this must be from when I got that free lighter in December), Crest 3D Whitestrips sample & $10 off coupon (from Walmart), & Sweet Wheat brochures, CD & samples (2 packs).

2/12
free pack of Stride Spark gum & sticker from http://www.drugpolicy.org/ with a blue ribbon on it to prevent oversdose on drugs. And some birthday cards for the birthday girl this week :) AND my Pull Ups Party Pack for my Huggies Potty Dance party in March - I will post a pic later on...lots of goodies!



2/13 happy 2nd birthday to Destin Paisley! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment