Sunday, April 10, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 21

Not a whole lot this week, but still great freebie stuff :)

4/4
From Procter & Gamble ~ travel size Secret deoderant and $2.00 off coupon, from Kinerase ~ a 3 sample pack of cleanser/moisturizer, from Shamrock Farms (a milk company which is not sold here in MO) ~ they sent me a $2.00 giftcard to Subway, and from Soyjoy ~ a free regular sized Soyjoy Banana flavored granola bar.

4/5
Coupon booklet

4/6
I won a contest from Simple Mom Reviews! Woo hoo! And in the mail a freebie coupon for Jello Temptations from Kraft foods First Taste :)

4/7
Stevia Cane (all-natural sweetener) samples and recipe card

4/8
I got a can of some Spanish text only formula..not sure what or where it came from? Its called Nido 1+ from Nestle...its all in Spanish, which I do not know how to read a word. If anyone knows what this is, or if you could use it, let me know :)

4/9
We had already left for our roadtrip, but in the mail I got my free issue of "Simple & Delicious" magazine (april/may), a Subaru bandana for the dogs, and my Gogo's Magic Bones Party Box (see pic - my party will be in a couple weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment