Friday, April 8, 2011

What's new with us?

First and foremost, my blog is all about documenting the life of my family....so even though I write a lot of book and product reviews I really don't want to ever forget the daily loves and happenings in my life.

Patrick is still working at the place that makes him wear a beard net (I don't remember if I ever mentioned that on here or not). I just think its hilarious! He is an Ironworker, and he has to wear a beard net for his goatee. :P

Arwen has been saying "mama" and "dada" all the time! I just love it! I need to get a video of it, and hope to sometime soon!


Destin colored her body with red marker (you can see some of it in the pic above)...and it won't wash off! EEK! I am hoping for it to go away soon!


Yay for beautiful spring time weather...we actually played outside a couple times this week!

We are all getting ready to go on a roadtrip this weekend to Wichita. Its only for one night, but there is a lot of prep work that has to be done...finding a dog sitter, cleaning the house (the usual), packing (clothes for all four of us, toys, movies, cameras, etc.), pack n play (place for Arwen to sleep), getting money for gas/food/entertainment/toll booth and more! We are visiting my dad's side of the family who we haven't seen in quite some time.

Daisy Mae sprained her front right paw (or so we think) and she has been walking/hopping on three legs. It just breaks my heart :( I told Patrick that if she isn't better soon, we might think about taking her to the vet. We had to take Duke to the vet a couple months ago because of shedding (I thought he had some horrible disease, but in fact it was just STRESS!).

That's what new with us...what's new with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment