Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 22

Week 22 (April 11-16)
I didn't get  hardly anything this week, so instead of listing by day, I will just list what I got:
  • An Easter box from Grandpa Todd and Grandma Julie for the girls :)
  • Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner samples from Costco
  • Bath & Body Works coupons
  • Crocheted hat that I won from "Raising My 5 Sons" blog (from Cozy Kids in Canada - it was newborn size I think since neither one of the girls can wear it)
  • Coupons from smile.ly for Country Crock butter (1 free & ten x 75 Cents off)
  • "How to Be God's Little Princess" book from BookSneeze (see review later this week) I think I might re-gift this for my niece :)
  • Household Surface Wipes x 2 from Kirkland Signature, courtesy of Costco
  • Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Juice/Water (full can sample) & $1.00 off coupon
  • Maxim Magazine (May 2011) Not sure if I should be getting these anymore for free, I might need to give them a call!
  • Seattle Best Coffee Sample - Level 5...I gave this to Patrick's Grandma Smith who loves to drink coffee :)
  • Last week, I won a contest on April 6 via Simple Mom Reviews...1 divine twine (I got pink - cotton candy) which I got in the mail last week, and 1 free printable from Whisker Graphics. I am planning on using it for Arwen's birthday this July...less than 4 months away! I have been doing lots of brainstorming on this..which I hope to post about in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment