We ended up going to Jack Stack BBQ, which is the place that Patrick and I went to 9 years ago (and he proposed to me afterwards on top of the Halls building on the Plaza). Ahh, memories. I cannot believe it has been almost 9 years!! Wow!
Last week, we discovered Destin had the Chicken Pox. They still look awful, and I am thinking that Arwen is getting them too. She has a few spots on her tummy, and one on her arm. So...we will probably be on lock down yet again this week.
It really stinks..but I can only hope that we won't have to go through this again. Anyways...I hope everyone out there had a wonderful weekend! Have a great week!
Here's what came in my mail box last week:
- 2 pair of Sunglasses from Sharp Shades (Free w/Voucher from SaveMore Daily)
- Thermal Cinch Tote from Thirty-One Gifts (Previous PR & Giveaway at FFF)
- Wine-Wall Wine Rack & No Drip Stop (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
- Personalized Photo Thank You card I made from CardStore.com (freebie)
- Parents magazine (February)
- Zevia Package from Moms Meet (came with a free cooler and coupons for free Zevia beverages)